I finally got back the picture I painted of katelynn and Brynlee! The assignment was to copy four famous paintings and incorporate them into a portrait of someone in the family. Stanley did his first painting and so did Shelly! I decided I should start charging and make our living room into an art studio. not really. maybe.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
cool paintings. You really should start making some money off of this talent..maybe you can give a discount to boyfriends...but then i dont know..hahaha cool pics
you better charge for lessons,or you will run out of supplies!Keep it up and going!I'll have to get Gary going on the blog thing,especially if yor showing art work.I know he is doing some painting now.It is nice to see him paint again.
Stinliy has got a real talent, but I must say waves aren't really those colors so...keep trying. And tell Shelly cool apron haha! Oh, and nice painting and stuff too. As for you Lishpa, Katelynn's pig nose looked realistic in your painting and I loved it! You should see the one I'm working on.
Post a Comment