Goofing off with my roommates and Stanley. We had a couple rainy days last week and we kinda went crazy. There's one picture of me drop kicking Shelly while she's trying to click her heels...I bet she'll never try that again. haha And I don't know why I didn't just get my bangs out of my face, gosh! I guess it looks more emo that way. haha!Oh well.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Enough of the Goof!
Posted by feetee at 11:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HAHA emo Lyssa. What's new? You were like that the whole drive back from LA. Remember? I love the cool rain pictures. Except for the fact that Shelly's in them. Stuffing her little pastry-hole! And your painting was sub par as well. Don't forget to read under the table when you go home...
P.S. Reading the "enough of the goof" kinda makes me wanna pee my pants haha. And who's Aubrey?
Just love the photo of kicking in the rain....but can you do that a second time?the under the table drawing is in place before the wedding.Standley can change his mind and back out still.....jkjk
Post a Comment