"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, but today is a gift- that's why it is called the PRESENT." -Kung Fu Panda

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Poo stinks- seriously

Today while I was at school, Franklin pooped right in front of the front door. When I came home I didn't see his little present so (of course) I stepped in it, didn't notice, and continued to walk all over our apartment. Now not only is there poo in all the cracks on the bottoms of my favorite converse, but also on our purple rug and all over our living room! It's everywhere! Clever boy...


"It's poop again!"
"Don't put it out with your boots Ted"
-Billy Madison
(Man, if only Andrew was here)

2 comments:

Karyl said...

Just wait til you have kids!!!

Fiagle Family said...

I agree with karyl..try finding it floating in the tub! and I would do the quotes...if only my brain would remember them. "as useful as a poo flavored lollipop"