
Last weekend I was able to meet up with Mom & our friend Cherie Rector at the Art Expo in Pasadena,CA. It was so much fun! At the expo they have workshops where you learn about new techniques & painting styles, then there is a big room where a bunch of vendors have booths set up with art supplies on sale. It was so great to get away from school and take a break, it just made it hard to go back to school on Monday! haha! The pictures are from a workshop class we took on how to draw animals using pastels. Thanks for letting me go with you Mom & Cherie!

4 comments:
awesome pictures. but arent they all..haha. Thanks for painting with the girls they loved it. Now I just have to find something else to distract them for a bit or we will be painting everyday
WOW!!! whats next??? A painting of washington?? haha
Wow!!! your really developing some talent. I wish you were here to help Kim. She is taking a painting class this trimester. She has spent all weekend working on her watercolor picture. I can't help her the only thing I do is paint the dots you know those cool kids books.
Wow that is a really cool pic! You should put up more of your art on the blog!
Post a Comment