"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, but today is a gift- that's why it is called the PRESENT." -Kung Fu Panda

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Super Awesome Wedding Time!






















This weekend was Bob&Janae's wedding! Stan and I were so lucky we were able to go to the temple to see their sealing (it was here in San Diego). The reception was that night in the Pettit's (Bob's parents') backyard- it looked amazing! They had lights strung up above the tables & everything decorated with orange (super cute!!). Stan's parents came down for the wedding, we've been having a lot of fun hanging out with them :) I made the wedding cake for their reception- I'm really glad it worked out so well! I didn't realize how much work it was to make one of those cakes! I had 2 of my friends from our ward let me use their ovens (THANKS so much Kayley & Michelle!!) so we could bake 3 cakes at a time (it was 8 cakes total!!- 2 for each tier). I really enjoyed making it :) Bob & Janae, we are so excited & happy for you, you two are so perfect for each other! The only problem is that you live to far away! Move back here! We love you both & wish you the best :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

4 comments:

The Krages said...

the cake looks amazing! great job!

Fiagle Family said...

1 cake down 100s to go and sporting a mustache huh?? is that to look old and grown up lol love ya stan

Amy said...

Love Stan's moustache- amazing. : ) The cake turned out really good Lyssa! Props to you!

AZ Owen's said...

whoa, who are those two? has it been that long? cant wait to see you at christmas!