So I have been trying to get better at photography lately! I wanted to practice portraits, so Rachel and Stan were nice enough to model for me at the beach today. Here are some of the better ones. Any photo tips or advice? Especially on how to avoid harsh shadows when shooting in direct sunlight??? :)
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Photoooooos
Posted by feetee at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
i really like your lighting on the first one.. oh and stan you look super cute too ;)
Those look great, I have no tips but would love to hear any of yours! I struggle with taking good photographs.
Go on a cloudy day! Other than that you would have to get a big flash to use as a fill flash. Or u can use a reflector to shine light in the shadows. Cardboard with tin foil? Thats the cheapo way! They look good though. I wouldnt worry too much.
I love the 2nd one of Rachel. Good Job Lyssa!
Post a Comment