"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, but today is a gift- that's why it is called the PRESENT." -Kung Fu Panda

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

An Dee Douglas, etc

I'm so glad Andrew came! It was way fun! This is a picture of Andrew and Stanley climbing the rocks at Point Loma, one of Andrew finally making a normal face, us holding my roommates python, and me and Andrew at the beach.





4 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

ok ella is helping still but forgot to say what is on andrews face? The white circle..was it a tan line or a reflection? I like the pic more comments when you call me! they are all good so0 no0.worries

Sarah and Jesse said...

Lyssa- Love the pictures of you and Andrew you guys looked like you had a blast.. Not a found of the snake pictures but you know me and snakes.. But I must tell you.. You look so thin in your pictures.. Please tell me your secret cause I am just getting wider..haha..

Andrew said...

Bout time you took a normal picture of me... And is Amanda asking about the marshmallows in my mouth from s'mores?

Fiagle Family said...

no it was the dots on her backdrop