"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, but today is a gift- that's why it is called the PRESENT." -Kung Fu Panda

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Stanley

THis is Stanley! The blue on his face is his birthday wave cake my roommates smashed all over his face haha! He's a pretty ok guy. jk jk he's awesome





3 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

Cute pics...excited to see "everyone" tee hee. I'm only posting one comment because ella keeps trying to help push the keys! ahhh..any who. Looks like you guys are having tons of fun..I'm so jealous. Looks like you are getting in shape too...way to go feetee! luv u

Andrew said...

Haha nice pics Stan LEE! And I'm not surprised he got owned by a little girl with a wave cake. Probably tiny shelly owning him like always. I'm so excited to see Stanley again today, not Lyssa because she is mean to me

Andrew said...

I hope everything is ok with the car after the wreck and all! Good luck, and be sure to be extra safe. Tell Stanzerly to take it easy running down the bean bags next time haha. I kid, I kid.