
Stan and I just got the new Batman movie and it is awesome! It was on sale at Wal Mart woot woot! Heath Ledger did such a good job! So did Christian Bale! If you've seen it, let me know if you liked it! If you don't have it or you have not seen it "go to a place where films are either sold or rented and rent or buy it AND WATCH IT." -Best of Will Farrell SNL

Wednesday, December 10, 2008
New Batman!! Woo hoo!
Posted by feetee at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I agree this show is awesome! My husband has eagerly been anticipating the release to DVD forever.
I saw it in the theater and I liked it. I decided against buying it, but I'd watch it again.
I watched it on the home from Hawaii on the plane..LOved the movie.Best I've seen in awhile.You can watch it with me anytime!Woo Hoo!
You need to bring Batman to palm springs so I can finally see it!! along with any new moives!!!
Post a Comment