"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, but today is a gift- that's why it is called the PRESENT." -Kung Fu Panda

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Twilight

Hey, how did everyone feel about the people they used to play the characters in Twilight??

4 comments:

Karyl said...

The real question is...How did YOU feel about them? I was disappointed when I saw the trailers; but as I watched the movie, they grew on me. I was really surprised by the choices for some of the friends, but I guess they really wanted ethnic diversity. :)

Kasey Van Tassell said...

I never read the book...yet. I thought that the characters were good choices.

Fiagle Family said...

I finally saw the movie!! When I first saw who they picked for carliel (yeah cant spell) I was like he is 12!! but as the movie went on it wasnt as bad as I thought..like Karyl said they grow on you

Tripp Family said...

My little Lyssa all grown up. You and your husband are sooo cute. I remember when you were a cute little beehive. I'm glad your still the same funny girl!! Love your blog.
Dolly Tripp