"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, but today is a gift- that's why it is called the PRESENT." -Kung Fu Panda

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Home for the Weekend


I love those quick weekend trips home! Last weekend I went to meet up with some friends at Pismo Beach for Suzanne's 21st birthday, then I went over to Dad&Mom's before heading back to San Diego. It was so nice to see everyone! It was such a relaxing weekend. I didn't get any pictures of the beach, but here are some from when the family went out to dinner at Chiles on Saturday night. The girls had to take turns taking pictures with my camera, so it was fun to see what pictures I ended up with. They turned out pretty good! Ella had fun talking through the drink/dessert paper stand thing. She is so funny, I can't believe how much she's talking now! She says her name is "Izzy-Bella-Fiagle", she's such a goof ball, I love it! Sorry Jeremy, I didn't get a picture with you in it! Thanks for everything, Dad&Mom! Stan had to stay home that weekend because he had to work, so that was a bummer :( I'm sure he enjoyed some guy time tho, haha!













0 comments: