Oh Stanley. What a man. I wish Bob could grow a mustache. That might be funny....
Ha ha. Chase and I are sad he shaved it : ( i think he should grow it out again!BTW, thanks again for taking our pics! They turned out great! When we get back from UT we are having you guys over for dinner!
Are your testicles as lopsided as your mustach? Just kidding stan. From Jeremy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh Stanley. What a man. I wish Bob could grow a mustache. That might be funny....
Ha ha. Chase and I are sad he shaved it : ( i think he should grow it out again!
BTW, thanks again for taking our pics! They turned out great! When we get back from UT we are having you guys over for dinner!
Are your testicles as lopsided as your mustach? Just kidding stan. From Jeremy
Post a Comment