"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, but today is a gift- that's why it is called the PRESENT." -Kung Fu Panda

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Latest Cake



So here are some pictures of the latest wedding cake I made. Stan and I made it a few days before Christmas. I've been really loving cake decorating, it's been a lot of fun. I really love that I can contribute to a couple's wedding (at least with some cake) :)



3 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

you need to take some decorating classes..or work part time at bakery and then you will be making bank with those talents..haha

Cazier Connection said...

Very Nice decorating!! Keep it up it will come in handy. We sent you a little gift for your graduation, at your parents house. I sent it today so I hope you get it. anyway congrats, sorry we couldn't come to the party.

~Oceanmemories said...

I had some of this cake. It was AMAZING, especially taking into consideration that it contained NO vital wheat gluten, which is what makes cake stick together and not be a sloppy mess. How'd you do it, Ms. Talent.
On a side note. I think you should start a separate blog just for your cake decorating/baking adventures.