"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, but today is a gift- that's why it is called the PRESENT." -Kung Fu Panda

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

No FOod makes me crazy!

So I have been in the hospital since Monday for Pancreatitus (however that's spelled) and I havent been allowed to eat or drink anything at all! Today is the start of day 3 and I'm starting to have food dreams ( I want root beer so bad!! And frozen yogurt with gummy bears in it.). I told Stan that the day I get out of here I'm taking the day off of my "Month of March" diet (no sugar, fast food, or soda). After all, starving for a few days should make up for it, right?? So I dont' know how long I'm supposed to be in here, but I'll keep everyone posted.

3 comments:

Kathryn and Danny Lange said...

Hope you start feeling better soon. Fasting for three days isn't a whole lot of fun. Taking a day off from your diet is a great way to reward yourself for making it through the sickness.

Unknown said...

Lyssa! I'm sorry you have to go through this, but I bet you're gaining an even greater appreciation for food, right? Keep us updated! Bob and I both hope you get better SOON, like NOW. We love you!

Amy said...

Lyssa!!!! I'm so sorry! I had no idea you have been in the hospital?! Are they going to schedule you for surgery?! I'm so sorry! I hope you get feeling better. Please keep us posted!!