Woohoo! I'm so excited for you! I want to find more time to take better care of mine. I love making and selling stuff, but it's been really hard to find the time to. And it all looks so great! Congrats!
Your shop is adorable! I just marked your shop as a favorite. Glad I found your blog, hope the San Diego life is sunny and wonderful... we miss it there!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Woohoo! I'm so excited for you! I want to find more time to take better care of mine. I love making and selling stuff, but it's been really hard to find the time to.
And it all looks so great! Congrats!
Your shop is adorable! I just marked your shop as a favorite.
Glad I found your blog, hope the San Diego life is sunny and wonderful... we miss it there!
Post a Comment