
This is so late! But better late than never I suppose...for Thanksgiving my whole family went to Hawaii! Stan & I had never been there, so it was an amazing experience.
We went snorkeling (and saw 6 wild sea turtles & some rays), saw Harry Potter with the fam, had an amazing Thanksgiving dinner with everyone, went and saw the movie "Tangled" to celebrate B's birthday, went parasailing, swimming, stand up paddleboarding, and on the Road to Hana- an awesome drive that takes you to a lot of neat spots (waterfalls, a black sand volcano beach, and to see all these really neat plants- like the one that is the size of Stanley's entire body!).
We also went to a Luau where Rachel, Sarah, Katelynn, Ella, and I got on stage and danced the hula! The dancing-fun, the food-amazing! It was so great to be able to spend time with the family, thanks Dad&Mom! We are so grateful that we had the opportunity to go!
0 comments:
Post a Comment